Unknown facts about Shaheed Bhagat Singh
How bhagat singh rajguru sukhdev made indian proud? what makes him a brave revolutionary? what are unknown facts about them? As about Shaheed Bhagat Singh I already shared a post on them about their life if you don’t read yet go and read or just click here. So today we are here to know about unknown and interesting facts about bhagat singh in English.
1) On this day means on 28th September 1907, they born in the Banga Village, Lyallapur District of Punjab (now Banga village of Faisalabad District in the Punjab province of Pakistan). The fact is that they were already born in the family of Freedom Fighter because their Dad “Sardar Kishan Singhji Sandhu” uncle “Sardar Ajit Singh” and “Sardar Swaran Singh” they use to serve for “Gadar Party”. Which is an armed revolution for Independence of Indian.
2) Shaheed Bhagat Singh did not attend the “Khalsa High School” in Lahore District. His grandfather was against British Schools and not approve of the school. Then Bhagat Singh was enrolled in the (DAVCMC) Dayanand Anglo-Vedic High School. This is an Arya Samaji institution based on Arya community education. As this basic education Arya Samaj philosophy greatly influenced him throughout his life ahead.
3) The big fact of his life that he saw “Jallianwala Bagh massacre” which was held in 13 April 1919. In this massacre, there were 1000+ died and 1500+ were injured and that inspires him to take revenge from Britishers.
4) He quit his school studies at the age thirteen to devote his life for independence of Indian. An as big impact of “Jallianwala Bagh massacre” Bhagat Singh left his studies of “National College Of Lahore” and made a “Naujawan Bharat Sabha”.
5) And after in the year 1925, Bhagat Singh along with his mates Sukhdev and Rajguru they made Kakori Conspiracy. (which was train robbery which took on between Kakori, on the date of 9 August 1925. Between the Indian Independence Movement carried By Chandra Shekhar Azad.)
6) In the 17 December 1928 with his mate Rajguru he kills British Police Officer John Saunders with the help of Chandrashekhar Azad. They mistakenly killed “JP Saunders” instead they want to kill “James Scott” as a revenge of the death of Lala Lajpat Rai.
7) As after that shootout police quickly gather on the point and block all the ways to escape of Bhagat Singh and his mates. Then Bhagat Singh made an escaping plan. As a member of HSRA (Hindustan Socialist Republican Association) with the help with Durga Bhabi (Wife of another HSRA member), he made a plan. He made a plan to catch the train from Lahore to Calcutta. Where 1st time the shaved his Beard, cut his hair and made a hat over hair. And they dressed in a total western attire. This was 1st time where they shaved his beard and cut his hair.
8) Bhagat Singh was a multilanguage person. They know Urdu, Hindi, Gurumukhi, English and Punjabi. They were able to read and write all the languages.
9) As we know about the famous phrase “Inquilab Zindabad” which actually means “Long live the revolution”. “Inquilab Zindabad” is a Hindustani phrase, used by Bhagat Singh. Bhagat Singh used this phrase in various speeches and various articles for making long-living revolution.
10) After caught by Britishers and kept in Delhi jail in the year 1929, they don’t stop a revolution. They saw discrimination between European and Indian prisoners and they made a hunger strike in Jail. Here they lose his friend in it. And they made Britisher’s shock by not eating food until 116 days.
And on the occasion of Birthday of Shaheed Bhagat Singh here is Bonus Fact about Bhagat Singh in English
11) Bhagat Singh was sentenced to death on the date 24th March 1931. As on a brave and revolutionary Martyr, Britishers were scared of Bhagat Singh. They did not want any sort of peoples to crowd on the place. Hence they give them on the morning of 23rd March 1931 at the early age of 23.
if you like my content you can check my whole feed for more by just