Reshuffled Cabinet Ministers of India 2021
Recently on the 7th of July, 43 leaders took oath as part of the Cabinet Expansion of the PM Narendra Modi – led Government. So in today’s blog, we are going to know the full list of Shuffled Cabinet Ministers of India 2021.
On July 7th, 2021 – the President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind, reshuffled the allocation of portfolios among the members of the Council of Ministers advised by the PM of India. After the reshuffling, the Council of Ministers includes the PM and 63 ministers.
List of Cabinet Ministers of India 2021
In the 2021 Council of Ministers, there are 30 Cabinet Ministers, 2 Ministers of State (Independent Charge) and 45 Ministers of State.
After a booming victory in General Elections in the year 2019, the re-elected Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modiji took the oath of office with second consecutive term at the Rashtrapati Bhawan. PM Modiji took oath beside with the Council of Ministers on, 30th May 2019.
As per the Constitution of India, the total strength of the Council of Ministers cannot go beyond 15% of the total number of Lok Sabha MPs (Member of Parliaments). The current potency of the 17th Lok Sabha is 543 members and hence the Council of Ministers cannot be more than 81 members.
At the time of taking the oath, the Council of Ministers comprises the PM and 63 ministers. In the 2021 Council of Ministers, there is a total of 24 Cabinet Ministers along with 9 Ministers of State with Independent Charge and 30 Ministers of State in total.
Key facts on the reshuffling of Cabinet Ministers-
- Among the new ministers who were enlisted into the Cabinet of India are Narayan Rane, Sarbananda Sonowal, Jyotiraditya Scindia, Ajay Bhatt, Bhupender Yadav, Shobha Karandlaje, Sunita Duggal, Meenakshi Lekhi, Bharati Pawar, Shantanu Thakur, Kapil Patil; R C P Singh, Pashupati Paras, and Anupriya Patel.
- Meanwhile, ahead of the reshuffle, 12 Ministers have resigned from the council of Ministers so far. 12 ministers including IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad, Health Minister Harsh Vardhan, Environment Minister Prakash Javdekar, Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank and Labour Minister Santosh Gangwar.
- A few key names from the prior Modi government are absent in the new list. Maneka Gandhi, Sports Minister Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore were not a part of the 2021 Cabinet.
Here the full list of 43 new ministers under the PM Modi’s Government goes as below.
Cabinet Ministers of India 2021:
1) Narayan Rane 2) Sarbananda Sonowal 3) Virendra Kumar 4) Jyotiraditya Madhavrao Scindia 5) Ramchandra Pratap Singh 6) Ashwini Vaishnav 7) Pashupati Nath Paras 8) Kiren Rijiju 9) RK Singh 10) Hardeep Singh Puri 11) M Mandaviya 12) Bhupendra Yadav 13) P Rupala 14) G Kishan Reddy 15) Anurag Singh Thakur
Minister of States:
16) Pankaj Choudhary 17) Anupriya Patel 18) SP Baghel 19) R Chandrasekhar 20) S Karandlaje 21) Bhanu Pratap Singh Verma 22) Darshana Jardosh 23) Meenakshi Lekhi 24) Annapurna Devi 25) A Narayanaswamy 26) Kaushal Kishore 27) Ajay Bhatt 28) BL Verma 29) Devusinh Chauhan 30) Bhagwanth Khuba 31) Kapil M Patil 32) Pratima Bhoumik 33) Subhas Sarkar 34) Ajay Kumar 35) Bhagwath Karad 36) Rajkumar Singh 37) Bharati Pawar 38) Bishveswar Tudu 39) Shantanu Thakur 40) M Mahendrabhai 41) John Barla 42) L Murugan 43) Nisith Pramanik
In the newly formed and shuffled cabinet, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modiji will grasp the following portfolios:
- Minister of Personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions.
- Department of Atomic Energy
- Department of Space
For the full list of Cabinet Ministers of India 2021 along with their portfolios you can click the link here (Source)
“I congratulate all the colleagues who have taken an oath today and wish them the very best for their ministerial tenure. We will continue working to fulfill the aspirations of the people and build a strong and prosperous India. #Govt4Growth”Statement wrote by PM Narendra Modiji on Instagram, sharing photo along with all the newly shuffled Ministers.
As an Indian we hope this newly elected cabinet and State Ministers will work for the development and growth of India.
So that’s all about Cabinet Ministers of India 2021.
If you like the post, make sure to share it with your friends on WhatsApp, Instagram and other social media.
If you love the post, please give us a favor by subscribing our newsletter below the post.
We will catch you in the next one till then take care of yourself and your family.